Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I hate waiting!

I’m so ready for AF to get here that I don’t know what to do. I keep feeling like she is going to come any day now and I wish she’d hurry up so I can start my first (and hopefully only!) treatment cycle! I’m on CD 34 today and my cycle lasted 34 days last month so I’m hoping tomorrow is my lucky day!
I have been trying to keep myself occupied during all of this waiting… The past two Sundays I have gone to some NFL football games since my dad has Redskins season tickets… So much fun! On Sunday the 10th, Mark and I went to the Redskins vs. Packers game at Fed Ex Field. My husband is originally from Milwaukee, WI so he has always been a huge Packers fan. They ended up losing but it was still lots of fun!
This past Sunday, I went to the Redskins vs. Colts game with my Dad. Now, I of course am a Packers fan and I always cheer them on but I have a HUGE crush on Peyton Manning! I’m not a Colts fan … but I’m a BIG Peyton Manning fan!
Here’s a pic of my hubby and me at the Packers game:

Well that’s about all for now. Mark and I (and my stepson) are headed to DC this weekend with my Mom, Stepdad, and Brother so I’m really looking forward to some time away… I just hope AF will get here soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment