Monday, September 27, 2010

Pups...


So I think I’m starting to feel some of the side effects of this Metformin… Wow… Good thing my RE prescribed the extended release kind… I hope my body starts getting used to it soon! Even though I know my hubby thinks my gas is sexy….

Since there isn’t much going on right now, I thought I would talk about my two babies… my dogs! They really help keep my mind off of the whole infertility thing. Whenever I’m sad, I love to hang out with them.

Sophie is our French Bulldog-Chihuahua Mix… She showed up on our front door step a few days after we got back from our Honeymoon… Mark was definitely not a dog person but he said we could keep her until we found the owners. When we found the owners a few days later, they said that they had been looking for a new home for her since they couldn’t keep her and gave her to us! By then, Mark wanted to keep her just as much as I did... It was the BEST wedding present. I love, love, LOVE her!



After I went through my miscarriage and Mark and I started talking about going back to the fertility clinic, he thought it might be a good idea to get a new puppy… He thought it might help to take my mind off of everything… So a few weeks ago, we got our newest addition, Josie! She is a Chorkie (Chihuhua-Yorkie mix)… She is super cute but a TON of work! We love her!






No comments:

Post a Comment