Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tagged! A Survey....

I was tagged by my dear, sweet blog friend, Lulu for this cute survey! Here are the rules:

Rule #1: the tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz; they cannot refuse (ok, so nothing bad will happen if you don’t participate but I would love to see your answers). The tag-ee must state who tagged them.

Okay… so I’m going to tag (I hope I’m doing this right!) some of my other favorite bloggers:

And So It Goes at Life in the Detours

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family? Definitely, definitely FAMILY members! I love my pups so much!

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be? A successful first cycle of IVF, followed by a healthy, happy pregnancy, followed by a full-term, happy and healthy baby!

3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
A billion? Whoa… I could do a lot with that!
My top priorities would be…
- Pay off IVF
- Buy a new SUV
- Buy a new house
- Stealing this from Lulu, but I couldn’t agree more! - Quit my job and just focus on getting pregnant all day long!!! :)
- Get a few more pups!
- Take an amazing vacation
- Lots of other stuff!

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? Snuggling with my hubby and pups! I also really enjoy reading blogs of women who have gone through infertility and have had success… it gives me hope and definitely helps to pull me out of a bad mood!

5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? That my body would get pregnant and STAY pregnant!

6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other? We met at work! I was not interested in him at first because he is a lot older than I am (10 years) but he could ALWAYS make me laugh. I’m glad I gave him a chance because he’s still making me laugh 6 years later!

7. What kind of books do you read? Please don’t say anything, but I really like Mary Higgins Clark books. Feel free to laugh and talk amongst yourselves now. 
I’m also currently reading a very interesting book on IVF called “The Couples Guide to In Vitro Fertilization”. I’m not really learning too much more than I already knew but I will read anything that has to do with fertility treatments.

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years? A mom! With one or two little ones.

9. What’s your fear? Being childless forever. I try not to think about it very much but it is my biggest fear.  

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space? No way. Not a chance.

11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? I usually think about how I would really love to go back to sleep for a few hours!

12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be? I wish that he were an RE. That way he would understand everything that I tell him about IVF! :)

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? Mrs. Peyton Manning… Just kidding! I wouldn’t change my name.

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose? Sun!! I can’t wait for it to get warmer here in Maryland… I’m so ready for Spring!

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? Sushi. But since I am hoping to be pregnant sometime in the next six months, I will eat anything that is pregnancy approved!

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most? I love having the ability to get my crazy thoughts out of my head. I also really LOVE to read other women’s stories. It helps so much to know that there are other people in similar situations.

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods? I would have to say salty. But let the record show that I really DO love sweet foods too.

18. What items are in your purse right now? Wallet, IPod/headphones, Gum, Brush, mirror, pen, my daily planner, Chap Stick, my latest Mary Higgins Clark book (I’m a NERD!), Cell phone, and my adorable new pill case that I just got off of eBay to hold all of my daily pills.

19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go? The BEACH!!

20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn't? I usually watch Netflix. But I did rent the Back Up Plan recently … that movie was ALL about pregnancy. I knew I shouldn’t have watched it … but I did. Even though it made me a little sad, I kind of liked it!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for playing along : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love Mary Higgins Clark (embarrased about it too) and Peyton Manning! I knew we could be friends! I'll work on getting to the survey. :)

    ReplyDelete