Monday, December 6, 2010

Not Much to Report …

Today is CD 11 and tomorrow I will go in for a follicle check. I don’t know why but I’m nervous! I had absolutely no side effects from the Clomid this cycle and I’m hoping that it doesn’t mean that it’s not working. We will see how it goes… Hopefully there will be one or two follies growing nicely! I have an acupuncture appointment tonight (which I'm really excited for!) so hopefully it will help me relax.
In other news, we took pictures for our Christmas cards this past weekend! I am a total procrastinator and didn’t book with a photographer so we ended up taking them ourselves. They turned out okay I guess… I think it would have been easier with a photographer who knew how to make the dogs look at the camera!
Here are a few...
Me and the Hubs with our pups – Mark is holding Sophie and I'm holding Josie:

Our whole family – Not sure if I’ve mentioned it before but I have a 14 year old stepson, Evan, who lives with us full time. Most people think that he’s my little brother when they first see us together which is fine by me! I’m only 25 so I’m way too young to be his mother!


Well that’s about it! Sorry for the incredibly boring post… :) Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! You guys are adorable! Is your husband older than you are by quite a bit, then? I only ask because A is 7 years older than I am. I hardly even notice most of the time but some people make a huge deal of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family! Nice pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lulu - Yes, he is 10 years older than I am.... and I hardly notice it too! I hate it when people make a big deal about it but it doesn't matter as long as we are happy! :)

    Jill - Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete