Monday, November 29, 2010

Clomid Cycle #2

Wednesday morning, I was supposed to go in for blood work. I didn’t. What was the point? I knew what was happening. My breasts were starting to not feel as sore anymore and I just knew that my levels were going down instead of up. I just wanted to wait until I started bleeding to go back into the office.
So I went home from work early on Wednesday and decided that I would start cooking. So that’s what I did… I cooked all Wednesday evening and then got up on Thursday morning and cooked some more. My Thanksgiving meal turned out perfectly. The turkey was beautiful. My wonderful husband even got the wishbone from last year and we made a wish. I hope both of our wishes come true. I’m not trying to be greedy, because I am very thankful for the family and friends that I have, I just wish that I had a little more to be thankful for this year.
On Friday morning I got up and was excited to go shopping… instead I realized that I had started bleeding (very heavily) and had major cramping. I told Mark what happened and said that I was going back to bed for a little while and that we could go shopping later. I had expected this. I knew that it probably wouldn’t hurt as much or that I would bleed as much as I did with my miscarriage in April but it was bad. It was very painful and I almost decided to just stay home. But I didn’t. My dad came over and the three of us went shopping! I ended up having a good time and was glad that I went. We also put up our Christmas tree on Friday! This is always an exciting event for me. I love getting out all of my ornaments and decorations while watching Christmas movies. It’s the best tradition ever. Even though I’m probably the least excited for the holidays that I have ever been, I couldn’t help but have a good time.
Saturday was more of a lazy day. We stayed home and watched movies for most of the day and then went out to dinner and did some more shopping.
Sunday morning we had to get up early to go for my Day 3 blood work and ultra sound at my RE’s main office (since they are open on weekends) which is about an hour and a half away. We ended up getting there early and they took me back right away. After we left, we went to an awesome mall which is near that office and did MORE shopping! I’m so grateful for a husband who enjoys shopping almost as much as I do! We had a great time and then went home to watch football for the rest of the day.
The RE’s office called me later on Sunday and told me that my blood work and ultrasound looked normal and that I could start my Clomid that night. So here we go again. I am praying that this cycle ends with a positive pregnancy test AND a healthy pregnancy/baby!